This is the Linux app named Inkscape multiple pages support whose latest release can be downloaded as inkscape-pages-1.2.1.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Inkscape multiple pages support with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Inkscape multiple pages support
Inkscape has now pages support. You can create a multiple page document using Inkscape, just like in Corel Draw. Install this extension, restart Inkscape and you're done. Insert new pages, navigate through pages, print all pages in a single PDF.
- insert pages
- insert page margins
- use a master page
- different master page for left and right pages (odd or even pages)
- move object from one page to another
- rearange pages
- remove pages
- export to PDF
- navigate through pages
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/inkscape-pages/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.