This is the Linux app named APNG to GIF whose latest release can be downloaded as apng2gif_gui-1.8-bin-win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named APNG to GIF with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
APNG to GIF
This program converts APNG animations into animated GIF format. Wu64 quantization is used for true-color files. Transparency is handled either using a threshold, or composed over chosen background color. CLI version is OS-independent, GUI version is available for Windows.
Another converter: http://sourceforge.net/projects/gif2apng
- Wu64 quantization for true-color files
- Flexible options for transparency handling
- CLI and GUI versions available
- OS-independent source code is under zlib license
Command-line, Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/apng2gif/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.