This is the Linux app named IP Camera API whose latest release can be downloaded as ip-camera-api.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named IP Camera API with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
IP Camera API
DESCRIPTIONAn Open Source Java API which provides a set of interfaces to
control, manage and use IP video cameras (also called network cameras). The goal is to provide this API as an easy-to-use abstraction layer to use IP cameras in a manufacturer-independent way.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ip-camera-api/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.