This is the Linux app named ivantk to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ivantk_2013-09-16-17-56_bc6bb3e.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ivantk to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ivantk to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThe Image-based Vascular Analysis Toolkit is a set of multiplatform C++ libraries for vascular analysis of (3D) medical images, typically CT or MRI. It can be considered as an extension of the Insight Toolkit (ITK) for vascular image analysis, with methods for detection, extraction and modeling of vascular structures.
- C++ library for vascular image analysis based on the Insight Toolkit (ITK)
- Repository of several vascular detectors such as Frangi, Sato, Krissian and OOF medialness.
- Generalized framework for vascular tracking (GVT)
- Implementation of a Vascular Information Model
- Means of generating synthetic volumetric datasets with tubular shape and known geometry
- C++, multiplatform
- CMake-based build system
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ivantk/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.