This is the Linux app named ivl to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ivl-0.9.2-src.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ivl to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ivl to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:ivl is a full-header template C++98 math library with convenient yet powerful syntax. It extends classic C++ syntax towards mathematical notation while making use of the language's elements like classes, structs, operators and functions. Expression written using ivl are excessively optimized.
In other words, ivl allows writing simpler and more expressive statements using math-like formulas while taking care of optimizing them.
ivl features arrays, tuples and custom function-like objects with left-right overloading, function pipelining and function vectorization, automatic lazy evaluation, sub-arrays and other views of a single or multidimensional arrays, stl-compatible iterators, multidimensional iterators and multithreading.
ivl includes a rich set of functions and operators, including operations for image processing.
Seperate modules are also included.
The module ivl-lina implements a linear algebra LAPACK wrapper.
The module ivl-cv integrates OpenCV into ivl.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ivl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.