This is the Linux app named JHipster whose latest release can be downloaded as v7.9.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JHipster with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JHipster is a development platform to quickly generate, develop, and deploy modern web applications and microservice architectures. We support many frontend technologies, including Angular, React, and Vue. We even have mobile app support for Ionic and React Native! On the backend, we support Spring Boot (with Java or Kotlin), Micronaut, Quarkus, Node.js, and .NET. For deployment, we embrace cloud native principles with Docker and Kubernetes. Deployment support exists for AWS, Azure, Cloud Foundry, Google Cloud Platform, Heroku, and OpenShift. Our goal is to generate a complete and modern web app or microservice architecture, unifying: A high-performance and robust server-side stack with excellent test coverage; a sleek, modern, mobile-first UI with Angular, React, or Vue + Bootstrap for CSS; and a powerful workflow to build your application with Webpack and Maven or Gradle.
- High-performance and robust server-side stack
- Powerful workflow to build your application
- Microservice architecture with cloud native principles
- JHipster is Open Source, and all development is done on GitHub
- Infrastructure as code so you can quickly deploy to the cloud
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jhipster.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.