This is the Linux app named Protocol Buffers whose latest release can be downloaded as protoc-24.3-linux-s390_64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Protocol Buffers with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Protocol Buffers are Google’s fast and simple, language- and platform-neutral, extensible mechanism for serializing structured data. It allows you to define how your data should be structured once, and then using a special generated source code, you can then easily write and read your structured data to and from a variety of data streams and using a variety of languages. Protocol Buffers currently supports a wide array of languages, including C++, Java, Python, Ruby, and many others with more to come.
- Support for several different programming languages
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/protocol-buffers.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.