This is the Linux app named kh_vmoci whose latest release can be downloaded as Full_2.5.1_ExtractFirst.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named kh_vmoci with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OCI for Virtuemart.
The Open Catalog Interface (OCI) is the interface between catalogs (Virtuemart) and SAP Business-to-Business Procurement. SAP’s Open Catalog Interface uses standard Internet protocols. It has already been implemented between several catalog applications and SAP Business-to-Business Procurement.
Kh_vmoci do this job.for Virtuemart.
Tested against SAP R3 and SAP ByD (Business by Design)
Available in some versions
2.5.1 for Joomla 2.5 and VM 2.0.x (default download)
You can use a custom field as product unit.
2.5 for Joomla 2.5 and Virtuemart 2.0 (download from file directory)
1.5 for Joomla 1.5 and Virtuemart 1.1 (download from file directory)
kh_vmoci contains two plugins:
Kh_autologin for automatic login.
Kh_vmoci for sending data.
- Enables Virtuemart to interact with B&B (e.g. SAP).
- No hack in the core of Virtuemart.
- With a template, you can determine which data the OCI sends.
- With simple PHP functions you can also determine the format of data.
- If necessary, you can specify a template for each user.
- Since 2.5.1
- You can use a custom field as produkt unit.
- You can define your own default template.
- You can use the customers price unit in the template.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/khvmoci/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.