This is the Linux app named jorani whose latest release can be downloaded as jorani-0.5.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jorani with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Developed in PHP/MySQL with an open source licence (AGPL v3), Jorani is designed to provide simple leave and overtime request workflows for small organizations.
Try the online demo : https://demo.jorani.org/
Enter bbalet and bbalet for the username and password.
Main repository is on http://github.com/bbalet/jorani
- Leave request approval workflow
- Overtime request approval workflow
- Leave balance report
- Carried over leaves report
- Describe your organization with a treeview
- Export to Excel in a click
- Notifications by e-mail
- Non working days (weekends and day offs) can be defined on a contract
- automatically calculates the duration of a leave
- Multiple contracts, multiple countries
- LDAP Authentication (simple and complex schemes)
- Multiple calendar views
- Easy to use
- User management
- Concise REST API
- CalDAV / ICS Feeds
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jorani/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.