This is the Linux app named KnProxy whose latest release can be downloaded as knproxy_theta_v4_50.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named KnProxy with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Lightweight, PHP-based Web Proxy that can utilize whatever remote connecting ablities your server has to offer. It should work out of the box. No configuration needed. For educational purposes. For a full proxy (that deals with connections), see http://sourceforge.net/projects/level5/
Note: Please post bugs/questions/feature requests on the Tracker or Forum. Also, active development for this project has transfered to GitHub at https://github.com/jabbany/knProxy .
- Small, lightweight, PHP based web proxy.
- Supports Addresss-Obfuscation
- Multi-language capabilities
- Supports Automatic Redirection and HTTP Errors
- Supports POST,GET forms, COOKIES and HTTP Authentication natively
Education, Information Technology
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/knproxy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.