This is the Linux app named The Bug Genie whose latest release can be downloaded as thebuggenie_22.214.171.124.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named The Bug Genie with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Bug Genie
The Bug Genie is a user-friendly and powerful PHP5.3-based bug tracker/bug tracking tool with features such as project management, VCS integration (git, svn, hig), wiki and more. Ready to use out-of-the-box, and easy to install.
- Web-, email- and commandline-based interfaces
- Issue tracking and project management for multiple projects
- Groups and teams permissions
- Built-in wiki with advanced formatting and integration capabilities
- SCM integration (SVN), Calendar, messaging
Customer Service, Developers, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Quality Engineers, System Administrators
MySQL, Other API
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bugs-bug-genie/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.