This is the Linux app named LightGBM whose latest release can be downloaded as lightgbm.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LightGBM with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
LightGBM or Light Gradient Boosting Machine is a high-performance, open source gradient boosting framework based on decision tree algorithms. Compared to other boosting frameworks, LightGBM offers several advantages in terms of speed, efficiency and accuracy. Parallel experiments have shown that LightGBM can attain linear speed-up through multiple machines for training in specific settings, all while consuming less memory.
LightGBM supports parallel and GPU learning, and can handle large-scale data. It’s become widely-used for ranking, classification and many other machine learning tasks.
- Histogram-based algorithms for optimal speed and memory usage
- Leaf-wise (Best-first) Tree Growth
- Optimal Split for Categorical Features
- State-of-art algorithms and parallel learning algorithms
- GPU Support
- Supports regression, binary classification, multi-classification and other applications and metrics
- L1/L2 regularization
- Column (feature) sub-sample
- Continued train with input GBDT model
- Continued train with the input score file
- Weighted training
- Validation metric output during training
- Multiple validation data
- Multiple metrics
- Early stopping (both training and prediction)
- Prediction for leaf index
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lightgbm.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.