This is the Linux app named GPerftools whose latest release can be downloaded as gperftools-2.9.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GPerftools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GPerftools (formerly Google Performance Tools) is a collection of a high-performance multi-threaded malloc() implementation, plus some pretty nifty performance analysis tools useful for creating more robust applications. These tools can be especially useful when developing multi-threaded applications in C++ with templates. Among these tools are TCMalloc, a thread-friendly heap-checker, heap-profiler and cpu-profiler.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gperftools.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.