This is the Linux app named Linux PCMCIA Card Services whose latest release can be downloaded as sitemesh-1-0-beta0-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Linux PCMCIA Card Services with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Linux PCMCIA Card Services
Linux support for PCMCIA and CardBus devices, including kernel services, client drivers, and user-level utilities. The kernel components are deprecated for 2.4 and later kernels. The user-level tools are deprecated for 2.6.13 and later kernels.
Non-interactive (Daemon), X Window System (X11)
C, Unix Shell
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pcmcia-cs/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.