This is the Linux app named Literate UI Generation Technology whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Literate UI Generation Technology with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Literate UI Generation Technology
This technology provides ability to generate User Interface (UI) from its documentation in DocBook format. The ideas of literate programming were taken at the heart of whole project. XSLT is used to perform transformation from DocBook into UI.
Information Technology, Science/Research, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Project is a templating system
C++, C, Tcl, XSL (XSLT/XPath/XSL-FO)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lui/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.