This is the Linux app named lxnstack to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as lxnstack-1.4.4.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named lxnstack to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
lxnstack to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONLxnstack is a program designed to align and stack astronomical images (both planetary and deep-sky).
The features of latest version are:
* Several stacking methods (average, median, sigma-clipping, ...)
* Two automatic align method: align-points; phase correlation,
* One manual align method.
* sub-pixel precision (0.1 pixel for phase correlation and 0.01 pixel for manual alignment).
* Automatic image derotation.
* FITS file support (by installing the python2 package 'astropy')
* Hot pixels suppression algorithm
* CR2 files native support
* Can load/save video
* Grayscale RAW image support
* Editing of result image's levels.
* Light curve generation
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lxnstack/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.