This is the Linux app named Mario Maker Bot for Twitch whose latest release can be downloaded as MMBot_Release_Win_v0.6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mario Maker Bot for Twitch with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Mario Maker Bot for Twitch
Mario Maker Bot for Twitch collects Super Mario Maker level codes automatically from Twitch chat. It is a helpful tool for streamers who want to play Mario Maker levels made by viewers. Streamer can ask bot to pick one random level from the levels it has collected during the stream. Bot keeps log of levels it has collected and which it has randomly selected.
!level = If posted by streamer/master this command tells bot to pick one random level and removes it from the level list.
!current = Bot shows which level was picked during last “raffle”.
- Collects level codes from Twitch chat
- Picks random level for streamer
- Keeps log of collected levels
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mario-maker-bot-for-twitch/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.