This is the Linux app named MangaCat whose latest release can be downloaded as MangaCatv0.5.0.0Windowsx64-setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MangaCat with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MangaCat is a manga cataloguing program to manage your manga collection. With mangaCat, you will be able to catagorise Scanlated Manga archives into volume/chapter ascociations based on Manga name.
The MangaCat software suite is modeled after popular media players such as Winanp and Windows media player where the user can import media files and manage them through tagging in the media library.
Once you have imported your manga files into the Media LIbrary, you can read your manga files through the built in manga reader.
- Catalogue and organise scanlated compressed manga archives
- View manga archives with built in manga viewer
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mangacat/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.