This is the Linux app named maxview document management whose latest release can be downloaded as maxview0.5-bin.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named maxview document management with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
maxview document management
Note this project has moved to github: https://github.com/sglass68/paperman
This is a document management program similar to PaperPort in aim. It allows scanning of paper into directories quickly and easily with a thumbnail/desktop view. Maxview decodes .max files and can convert them to PDF.
Command-line, Gnome, KDE, Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/maxview/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.