This is the Linux app named Linux Drawing Viewer whose latest release can be downloaded as lx-viewer-0.99e-setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Linux Drawing Viewer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Linux Drawing Viewer
LX-Viewer will allow you to open, view and print DWG or DXF files, typically used in CAD related technical drafting. You may zoom and pan the drawing normally and save to DWG or DXF from AutoCAD v2.5 to 2002 +BMP, PNG and SVG format
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lx-viewer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.