This is the Linux app named MegaHAL to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as megahal-9.1.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MegaHAL to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MegaHAL to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONMegaHAL is a 'conversation simulator' that learns as you talk to it. MegaHAL differs from conversation simulators such as Eliza in that it uses
a Markov Model to learn how to hold a conversation. It is possible to
teach MegaHAL to talk about new topic
Developers, End Users/Desktop
C, Python, Tcl
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/megahal/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.