This is the Linux app named MattsMathTools to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as MathTools_1508192057.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MattsMathTools to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MattsMathTools to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONMatt's MathTools is a Java application designed as an aid in preparing printed math tests. It is easily embedded in other Java applications or it can be used alone as a single-user desktop app. It includes a scripting environment, numerous demonstration classes and several general utilities. A scripting tutorial is also available.
- OpenOffice/LibreOffice notation formatting.
- MathML Presentation markup
- Easy manipulation and formatting of fractions without decimal approximations
- Basic matrix operations and formatting
- Polynomial class allows simple manipulation and flexible formatting of polynomials, poly. functions and factorable equations.
- MComplex class handles manipulation and formatting of complex numbers.
- LaTeX markup generation for fractions, polynomials, radicals, MEquation and matrices/systems.
- Set/subset questions can now be generated via MathSet class.
- Basic LaTeX document generation via the 'markup.latex.*' package classes.
- Basic templating engines included
- JDBC access and manipulation by scripts
- Lots of demos included
- Scripting, demo panel and graph paper tutorials available with lots of sample scripts.
- JDBC utility panel allows quick creation of databases plus row-formatting of ResultSets
- Any javax.script.* (JSR 223) scripting language can be used.
- SVG generator included for common types of graph paper
- Scriptable (X)HTML generation.
Developers, Education, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mattsmathtools/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.