This is the Linux app named meta whose latest release can be downloaded as v2.2.25.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named meta with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Tool for turning many repos into a meta repo. why choose many repos or a monolithic repo, when you can have both with a meta repo? meta is powered by plugins that wrap common commands, letting you execute them against some or all of the repos in your solution at once. meta is built on loop, and as such inherits loops ability to easily target a particular set of directories for executing a common command (eg meta git status --include-only dir1,dir2. See loop for more available options). meta is a tool for managing multi-project systems and libraries. It answers the conundrum of choosing between a mono repo or many repos by saying "both", with a meta repo! Give every engineer on your team the same project setup, regardless of where it's cloned. Execute arbitrary commands against many repos to manage your projects. Easily wrap commands for working with any platform, not just Node!
- Clone a many-project architecture in one line
- Give every engineer on your team the same project setup, regardless of where it's cloned
- Execute arbitrary commands against many repos to manage your projects
- Easily wrap commands for working with any platform, not just Node!
- Meta repo keeps code in per project repos, benefiting deployment and reuse
- Use the same tools you always use. no strange side effects of git submodules or subtree
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/meta.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.