This is the Linux app named BallroomDJ whose latest release can be downloaded as BallroomDJ-3.32.23-win64.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BallroomDJ with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
BallroomDJ is a ballroom music player. It is designed with the goal of being able to play music the entire evening without intervention.
BallroomDJ has been replaced with BallroomDJ 4 ( https://sourceforge.net/projects/ballroomdj4/ ).
- Runs on Windows 7, 8.1, 10, Linux, Mac OS
- Uses your music collection from your hard drive
- No limitations on the number of audio files
- Manual, sequenced and automatic playlists.
- Adjust songs for playback: song start and song end, speed, volume
- Flexible: adjust the music queue or the playlist queue while playing
- Flexible: almost everything can be configured
- Edit song data. Optionally write the song tags
- MusicBrainz/AcoustID lookup
- Uses VLC to play the music
X Window System (X11), Cocoa (MacOS X), Tk, Windows Aero
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ballroomdj/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.