This is the Linux app named MP4Tools whose latest release can be downloaded as MP4Tools-3.8-win32.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MP4Tools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MP4Tools is a collection of cross-platform free tools to manipulate MP4 files.
It contains following applications:
⦁ MP4Joiner is a free application that allows join multiple MP4 files into one
⦁ MP4Splitter is a free application that allows split a MP4 file in multiple files
Gnome, X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), wxWidgets
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mp4joiner/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.