This is the Linux app named Nextcloud Talk whose latest release can be downloaded as v17.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Nextcloud Talk with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Nextcloud Talk is the official chat, video and audio conferencing app for Nextcloud that allows users to chat, call and screenshare with multiple other users. Nextcloud offers better protection for your communication as it provides end-to-end encryption and keeps even metadata from leaking. You can have private, group, public or password protected calls by simply inviting one person, a whole group, or sending a public link as an invitation to a call. It is also conveniently integrated with other Nextcloud apps like Files and Contacts, so you can share and edit documents, link with calendars, tasks and other resources while in a chat room.
- Chat Integration - allows file sharing and mentioning of participants
- Every Kind of Call - be it a private, public, group or even password-protected call, you can make it.
- Screen Sharing - share your screen with other participants (available only with recent versions of Firefox, Chrome and Edge)
- Integration with Other Nextcloud Apps - for even better collaboration
- Solid Foundation - based on the simpleWebRTC library
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nextcloud-talk.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.