This is the Linux app named webpack whose latest release can be downloaded as v5.89.0sourcecode.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named webpack with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
webpack packs many modules into a few bundled assets. It can bundle ES Modules, CommonJS, and AMD modules, and create a single bundle or multiple chunks through code-splitting that are asynchronously loaded at runtime. It supports all browsers that are ES5-compliant, has a rich plugin interface that makes it very flexible, and enables the use of loaders to preprocess files.
- Bundles ES Modules, AMD modules, CommonJS, and even combinations of these
- Able to make one bundle or several chunks which are then asynchronously loaded at runtime, reducing initial loading time
- Resolves dependencies at compilation, reducing the runtime size
- Has a plugin system that is highly modular, able to do whatever else your application needs
- Wide browser support (for browsers that are ES5-compliant)
- Incredibly fast - through the use of async I/O and multiple caching levels
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/webpack.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.