This is the Linux app named Ninjabot whose latest release can be downloaded as ninjabot_0.3.3_Linux_i386.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ninjabot with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A fast cryptocurrency trading bot framework implemented in Go. Ninjabot permits users to create and test custom strategies for spot markets. Ninjabot is an open-source platform that provides tools to implement custom strategies and backtests for trading cryptocurrencies in Go. Ninjabot CLI provides utilities commands to support backtesting and bot development. Currently, we only support Binance exchange. If you want to include support for other exchanges, you need to implement a new struct that implements the interface Exchange. You can check some examples in the exchange directory. You can create bots in telegram accessing BotFather. Telegram bot requires that your bot is running to control and get information about your account.
- Fast cryptocurrency trading bot implemented in Go
- Platform that provides tools to implement custom strategies and backtests for trading cryptocurrencies in Go
- Create custom strategies
- Backtesting with historical data
- Plot trading results
- Telegram integration
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ninjabot.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.