This is the Linux app named SVGO whose latest release can be downloaded as v2.7.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SVGO with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SVG Optimizer is a Node.js-based tool for optimizing SVG vector graphics files. SVG files, in particular those exported from multiple editors, normally contain tons of redundant and useless information. This can include editor metadata, comments, hidden elements, default or non-optimal values and other stuff that can be safely removed or converted without affecting the SVG rendering result. Some options can be configured with CLI though it may be easier to have the configuration in a separate file. SVGO has a plugin-based architecture, so almost every optimization is a separate plugin.
- Optimize SVG vector graphics files
- Some options can be configured with CLI
- Plugin-based architecture
- Every optimization is a separate plugin
- SVGO provides a few low level utilities
- If you write a tool on top of SVGO you might need a way to load SVGO config
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/svgo.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.