This is the Linux app named Notice Publisher plugin for Trac whose latest release can be downloaded as noticepublisher.0.1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Notice Publisher plugin for Trac with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Notice Publisher plugin for Trac
A Trac plugin to display Notices to any User visiting any page in Trac.
Take a look at the Web site on Trac-Hacks:
This is useful to bring everyone attention on news that affect all users, like the system going down, a solution to a common problem, and so on.
Notices can contain Wiki-formatted syntax, thus allowing for rich content.
Notices can have an expiration, expressed in hours, after which they automatically disappear.
In addition to the automatic expiration, each notice has a Close icon, allowing each User to close it. The plugin remembers each User closing a Notice and will not show it again to that User.
A Notice Administration panel allows for showing which notices are active and their expiration time, and for deleting them.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/notices4trac/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.