This is the Linux app named Octclipse to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as net.sf.octclipse.core_0.6.0.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Octclipse to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Octclipse to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONOctave development environment built upon Eclipse's Dynamic Languages Toolkit (http://www.eclipse.org/dltk/). Distributed as an Update site for Eclipse 3.7 Indigo and Indigo-based package for several platforms.
Supports search, autocompletion, launching scripts, interactive console, debug and integrated plotting on Octave versions 3.2.x, 3.4.x and 3.6.x.
The current goal is to make it running out-of-box on multiple platforms. Currently only Linux and Windows are supported.
Mac support is possible. The project needs a maintainer for Mac version, since I don't have Mac to build Octclipse and test it on this platform.
Also, it is worth to support Eclipse 4.0 Juno with DLTK 4.
- Octave code editor
- Syntax highlighting
- Code completion
- Search and outline
- Run/Debug Octave scripts
Developers, Education, Science/Research
C++, Java, MATLAB
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/octclipse/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.