This is the Linux app named OMXmulti whose latest release can be downloaded as omXmulti1.45beta.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OMXmulti with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTION“OMXmulti” is a user library for Ircam's OpenMusic programming environment. The library contains a single object that can be used as a replacement for both OpenMusic's regular “chord-seq” and “multi-seq” score editors.
The last version (1.43) is available for OpenMusic 6.9 to 6.15.
We are looking for developers, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. Thanks. :-)
We accept donations via transfer to keep this project working. Contact at email@example.com Thanks! :-)
- Pitch and time expand-stretch
- Easy copy-paste
- Score indications
- Scales, chords and rhythm operations.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/omxmulti/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.