This is the Linux app named OA Framework Toolkit whose latest release can be downloaded as oaft-v2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OA Framework Toolkit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OA Framework Toolkit
DESCRIPTIONA set of Java classes to enhance and speed development with Oracle Applications Framework, Oracle's MVC Framework for web application development for Oracle E-Business Suite R11 and R12.
To be kept up-to-date with any changes to the Toolkit please either subscribe to the Notifications below or join the Maillist
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/oaftoolkit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.