This is the Linux app named OpenLLDP whose latest release can be downloaded as openlldp-0.4alpha.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenLLDP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenLLDP is an Open Source implementation of the IEEE standard 802.1AB Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP). The OpenLLDP project aims to provide a comprehensive implementation of IEEE 802.1AB to help foster adoption of the LLDP protocol.
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Information Technology, Quality Engineers, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openlldp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.