This is the Linux app named Cobol and RPG data reader and converter whose latest release can be downloaded as cobol2j-1.5.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cobol and RPG data reader and converter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Cobol and RPG data reader and converter
cobol2j reads or writes COBOL or RPG data files imported from mainframes, AS/400 or Baby/36 environment. Packed decimal, zoned or packed date fields decoding included. EBCDIC conversion. ETL ISAM data to any other platform. PC Cobol ( ASCII ) supported.
- cobol file layout parsing
- IBM, CA, HP, MF formats
- most of data types
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Command-line, Console/Terminal, Non-interactive (Daemon)
Flat-file, Other file-based DBMS, Project is a database conversion tool, Project is a tool for a proprietary database file format
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cobol2j/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.