This is the Linux app named oprobe whose latest release can be downloaded as oprobeV2source.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named oprobe with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The simulation community has been accused for producing many simulation studies of bad quality. The mission of the oProbe open source project is to provide an instrument that produces statistically sound results at known quality (also see otwlan).
Science/Research, Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/oprobe/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.