This is the Linux app named optpack whose latest release can be downloaded as optpack-1.0.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named optpack with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A collection of Fortran 2003, 90 and 77 routines, modules and programs for automatic simulation based global constrained optimisation. The initial application is for FE simulation of elasto-plastic buckling of steel rods aimed at tuning the hardening model. Unix shell scripts are used extensively. High concurrency is achieved with parallel multi-start global search and with parallel MPI FE. Powell's BOBYQA or LINCOA are used (not included in this package). Automatic mesh generation of 3D cylinders is provided + automatic boundary conditions, all via Fortran and shell scripting.
- the Abaqus
- Unix shell
- hierarchical parallelisation
Aerospace, Science/Research, Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop, Engineering, Automotive
Unix Shell, Fortran
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/optpack/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.