This is the Linux app named OSP Toolkit whose latest release can be downloaded as OSPToolkit-4.13.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OSP Toolkit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The OSP Toolkit is a client side implementation of the ETSI OSP VoIP Peering protocol (ETSI TS 101 321). The OSP Toolkit project was begun in 1998 and the code has been incorporated into many commercial and open source VoIP products.
Telecommunications Industry, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/osp-toolkit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.