This is the Linux app named pcdtojpeg whose latest release can be downloaded as pcdtojpeg_1_0_15.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pcdtojpeg with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
pcdtojpeg converts PCD (Kodak Photo CD) image files into high quality JPEG images. Conversions are at the maximum available PCD resolution, and are fully color managed - no blown highlights or color casts. A C++ PCD decoder library is also available.
- Converts from Kodak Photo CD to JPEG
- No blown highlights or color casts
- Supports all Photo CD resolutions
- Fully color managed
- Extracts Photo CD metadata
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pcdtojpeg/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.