This is the Linux app named Windows VU Meter whose latest release can be downloaded as VUMeter_125.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Windows VU Meter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Windows VU Meter
Windows VU Meter is a standalone application that mimics an old stereo's VU or audio level meters. Please see the project's website at http://windowsvumeter.sourceforge.net/ for all of the program's details and features and download.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/windowsvumeter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.