This is the Linux app named PDF split by bookmarks whose latest release can be downloaded as SplitPDF.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PDF split by bookmarks with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PDF split by bookmarks
SplitPDF -SplitPDF.jar- is a ‘command-line driven’ Java-program, it splits a PDF-file by bookmarks into separated PDF’s. The bookmark is used as title for the newly created PDF. Extremely usefull and fast in a batch processing environment.
- Split a PDF into multiple PDF files based on the available bookmarks
- Programming language: Java
- command-line tool extremely useful for batch processing
- splits a specific PDF file or all files in a specific folder
- automatic clean of output folder before starting the process
- executing cmd-file before and after the process possible
- timestamp naming possible
- extracting only a specifice bookmark with wildcard is possible
- compress of the created files possible with a level range from 0 to 9
- merge with a pdf-file before and a pdf-file after is possible
- rename of original PDF file with extension .org is possible
- splitting one specific level, ALL levels or highest level possible
- a cross-platform application, developed with JRE 1.5 compliant platforms
- businessobjects alternative for report bursting
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/splitpdf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.