This is the Linux app named PdfInspector1 whose latest release can be downloaded as 20210710.PdfInspector.v1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PdfInspector1 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
With the application you can open and browse pdf books.
In addition you will be able to inspect the codes for characters or locate the images.
May be an example of basic use of pdfbox.
- Multi language
- Multi platform
- Graphical user interface
- Dark mode option
- JDK-17 compatibility
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfinspector1/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.