This is the Linux app named InvertImage whose latest release can be downloaded as 20210828.ImageColorInversor.v1.0.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named InvertImage with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Application that allows you to open an image, and shows it and its color-inverted translation.
It is an example of the dark-mode option that I am just adding to my applications applied to a simple image.
The translation that it is done over every pixel is the same for every color component and is the following:
R = 255 - R
G = 255 - G
B = 255 - B
That means that if the translation is done twice, we obtain the original color.
It also includes the possibility to zoom the view, just in case the user is using high density screens (4K screen of something like that).
It also includes the option to apply dark mode
Information Technology, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/invertimage/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.