This is the Linux app named PORUS USB stack to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as porus-0.1.1.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PORUS USB stack to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PORUS USB stack to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONPORUS is a portable USB stack for peripheral devices. Enumeration is handled automatically by C code generated from an easy-to-use configuration file. PORUS is written in standard C, so porting to new hardware is straightforward.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/porus.berlios/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.