This is the Linux app named POLGUI - Matlab Polhemus Interface to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as POLGUI.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named POLGUI - Matlab Polhemus Interface to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
POLGUI - Matlab Polhemus Interface to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:POLGUI is an interface between MATLAB and the Polhemus Fastrak digitizer used to digitize fiducial locations and scalp EEG electrode locations. There are 5 versions all of which work under MATLAB R14 (on both linux and windows platforms) (1) polgui_ver1_r14 : works with 1 receiver (stylus pen) (2) polgui_ver2_r14 : works with 2 receivers (including the pen) (3) polgui_ver3_r14 : works with 3 receivers(including the pen) (4) polgui_ver4_r14 : works with 4 receivers (including the pen) (5) polgui_ver5_r14 : Generic version which works with 1/2/3/4 receivers [WARNING: Ver 5 might be buggy; not fully tested]
Healthcare Industry, Science/Research
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/polgui/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.