This is the Linux app named Prime number whose latest release can be downloaded as prime_number_bench.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Prime number with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Simple source files and compiled JAR Java programs, for benchmark 50 000 000 prime numbers. On Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8600K CPU, Windows 10 20H2, i have 39 second on single core and 7,6 second on multi core. (PS: C++ multicore 6 second)
- Prime numbers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/prime-number/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.