This is the Linux app named Gang Beasts whose latest release can be downloaded as Gang_beasts_0_0_3_windows.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Gang Beasts with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Gang Beasts is a silly multiplayer party game with surly gelatinous characters, brutal slapstick fight sequences, and absurd hazardous environments, set in the mean streets of Beef City.
Customise your character and fight local and online enemies in the melee game mode or fight with friends against the gangs of Beef City in the gang game mode.
Shock: Witness with delightful amazement as hilarious thugs fight, punch, kick, and throw their enemies into dangerous machinery
Horror: Watch in horror and amusement as gangs of gelatinous characters grab, pull and push their enemies from the suspended building scaffolding
In Gang Beasts the clashes are an all-against-all within different stages, which have different special design features: among the various locations and modes we find for example the race on trucks, the fight on a skyscraper, in the ice or even inside factories and subways! However, the modus operandi to win these stages remains the same: whoever throws the others out of t
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gang-beasts/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.