This is the Linux app named Project Line Counter (QtCreator Plugin) whose latest release can be downloaded as projectlinecounter-0.9.4-source-qtcreator-3.4.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Project Line Counter (QtCreator Plugin) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Project Line Counter (QtCreator Plugin)
DESCRIPTIONThis plugin adds info string to the Qt Creator Editor toolbar that counts lines in the current file and whole project if pro-file opened.
Required Qt Creator 3.4.0. If you use Qt Creator above 3.4.0 version - download source files and follow the instructions in README (Part 1: MAKING FROM SOURCE).
Check README for installation and building instructions.
* Ported to Qt5 and QtCreator 3.4.0 rc1.
* Internationalization added.
* Russian translation added.
* Fixed zero project lines count at the begining Qt Creator session.
* Minor tests improvements.
- Counts lines summary in whole project
- Counts lines in opened files
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/projectlinecounterplugin/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.