This is the Linux app named QuickGJ to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as QuickGJ-0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QuickGJ to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
QuickGJ to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONA quick and simple solver for 2x2 equation's system using Gauss-Jordan algorithm. Written in C++.
- Console based.
- Easy and intuitive to use.
- No-solutions and infinite solutions filter.
- Binary file included (not really necesary to compile or build).
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/quickgj/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.