This is the Linux app named rkrellm whose latest release can be downloaded as rkrellm-1.0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named rkrellm with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A console based ncurses system monitoring application that provides a visually appealing overview of system utilization in real-time. It uses the libstatgrab library, and it was inspired by other monitoring tools such as wavemon, statgrab, and gkrellm.
Advanced End Users, Information Technology
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rkrellm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.